Monday, October 12, 2009

Easy Peasy Travel Mug

OK, it's after midnight and I've spent the ENTIRE day cleaning one thing or another. It's starting to get cool around here and it's looking a lot like Fall, so I even spent an hour raking leaves. My back is killing me and I can't wait to fall into bed. But I can't yet. I'm not one of those fortunate ones that have Columbus Day as a holiday from work, so I'm busy gathering my necessities for tomorrow. (Oh crap, that reminds me, I was supposed to print my son's report for school tomorrow! Better make this quick.)
Anyway, what I wanted to pass on was this awesome discovery by a new friend, Lindsay.


What she found is a great Alladin travel cup for that morning coffee addiction. If you're anything like me, your travel cups don't go in the microwave so you may spend a couple extra minutes in the morning heating up your cream before you add it to your coffee. Hate that. (And I can't stand that artificial crap, so that's not an option.) This amazing ingenious product goes from dishwasher to microwave without a second thought! Super cool. Bonus: it's less than $10! Unlike those pricey Siggs they sell at Whole Foods. Check it out and tell me what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment