Monday, October 12, 2009

Fancy TP? (get outta here! no, really.)

How much thought do you give to your toilet paper? If you're like me, not much at all. I'm busy over here trying to keep my head on straight. NOT thinking about the bathroom tissue at all. Nope. Not. Me.
Until now.
Right now, I'm in the process of rethinking my powder room -- holidays, guests coming, etc...

It's pretty much in a non-decor state at the moment, so I'm skimming through magazines and catalogs and scanning blogs for ideas. I happened upon this page at Curbly, and I am all-of-a-sudden giddy with thoughts of Fancy Toilet Paper.
How fabulous I will be. I must do this. Take a look and try it with me.







The Triangle Fold, picture #1
The Diamond Fold
The Pleated Fold, picture #2
The Pleated Tuck Fold, picture #3
The Flourish

    No comments:

    Post a Comment