Thursday, October 22, 2009

Luxury HomeMade Bento Boxes

I was busy trying to think of ways to revamp my entryway, and I decided to focus on a my "mail catcher-keyholder-mirror thing" (I'll explain later). OK, so I got tired of priming and painting, so I took a little break. I was hungry, but I didn't feel like scrubbing my hands for an hour to get all the paint off, so I decided to surf my fave blogs instead. I hit the Luxirare mag just because I love the awesome pics (check it out sometime). Lo and behold, I came across these extra sick home-made bento boxes. They make my packed lunches look like freakin' Lunchables!

I mean who does stuff like this? wow. It's not like I'm going to try it myself or anything (not even on my most adventurous day!), but they food looks a-MAZ-ing!!


























But wait, there's more...They also make these ridiculous cocktails to go inside. Think jello shots, but upscaled.
Check it. The one in the middle is Kahlua and cream (!), and the one with the olive is a dirty martini (!), and the one on the far right is a pomegranate martini. double yum!!













Oh, and aren't these pics just delicious? OK, I'm going make a hot dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment